Options available to play tennis or continue and progress. Sign up here or check out more details about programs below.
Looking for something else?
1. Try Tennis Cincy- One to four day introductions programs across the city.
2. Cincinnati Tennis Academy - Our year round instruction for competitive goal sets. This includes our Life and Education Advancement Pathway (L.E.A.P.), scholarshipped players, and collegiate hopefuls. Ongoing programs and summer camp options found here.
3. FAST Team Tennis - Team leagues for kids Grades 1-6.
4. Wheelchair and Adaptive Tennis - Adult and junior clinics, Annual Cincinnati Wheelchair Tennis Open
5. Pickleball - Youth and Adaptive Pickleball available.
"Tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature." ― Andre Agassi
Try Tennis Cinciy is the introductory program of the Cincinnati Tennis Foundation. Our Team introduces tennis at schools, urban parks, and other community spaces. This year alone, we have delivered tennis at the Cincinnati Tennis and Education Center, multiple schools in urban Cincinnati, at Ziegler Park and YMCA's throughout the city. Players can continue at the Cincinnati Tennis Academy at the new Cincinnati Tennis and Education Center on the Withrow Campus.
We believe strongly that costs should never be a limiting factor in enjoying the sport of tennis. We have income based pricing for summer programming and full scholarships available for year round programming. LEAP Program players are part of this program.
The Cincinnati Tennis Foundation offers clinics and lessons for beginners, as well as USTA sanctioned events for tournament players. Wheelchair tennis is a great way to stay active, healthy and fit, and best of all, it’s easy to learn and fun to play. The Cincinnati Tennis Foundation is proud to be part of this great community of players who bond over their love of the game, creating life long friendships.
Special thanks to special partners, including WealthWave that has helped to launch our Wheelchair Scholarship program offering equipment and travel stipends for players to provide even more opportunities to play.